Did you know?
- Over 80 percent of the population have poor foot biomechanics, many which are difficult to diagnose with the naked eye.
- Most insurance companies have benefits for custom orthotic therapy.
- Your don’t need a referral to get this assessment.
- Custom orthotics need to be checked every two years to offer you the best arch support and biomechanical correction.
- Poor functioning feet can lead to symptoms such as foot pain, plantar fasciitis, knee pain, hip pain and back pain.
Our GaitScan technology is able to detect problems in your feet and ankles in the early stages, often before symptoms arise.
Orthotics do not need to be rigid or bulky. They are custom designed for each foot and can be worn in a variety of shoes including dress shoes, high heels and running shoes.
Runners may benefit from pre and post gait examinations to learn how a 10-minute run impacts their feet.
Computer GaitScans may be repeated every 6-12 months to monitor changes in how your feet are functioning.
We offer follow up GaitScans every 6-12 months at no charge to patients who would like to monitor how their custom orthotics have corrected their feet..
Your feet support and balance you everyday!
Orthotics therapy for the whole family!
Fashion flex orthotics for high heels.
Slim orthotics for skates and soccer cleats
Improve your golf game by strengthening your foundation!
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Gait Scan appointments are 15 minutes.
Complete a foot health questionnaire for a free GaitScan appointment (no cash value).
Calgary Wellness Clinic also offers a variety of medical compression socks and hosiery.
Insurance benefits may cover the costs with a prescription. Check your plan for coverage details.
See below for compression socks that we have in stock. Colours may vary.