Bright, reliable, enthusiastic and confident individual wanted to handle all front desk reception duties and also assist with patient care in a busy chiropractic office in Calgary. While medical office experience is not required, strong reception, customer service and sales skills are required.
We treat the whole person, helping them neutralize the harmful effects of stress on the brain and body. Dr Nenshi has served families for over 20 years, with our core philosophy, the power that made the body heals the body.
This is not a sit down job! You must:
- thrive in a busy environment that requires high attention to detail
- have excellent organization and computer skills
- have strong and persuasive communication skills
- work efficiently and quickly with high attention to detail
- have a positive attitude and an honest, “do it now” work ethic
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Greeting and escorting patients to treatment areas
- Scheduling patients
- Billing and collecting fees for services
- Assisting with patient care
- Filing, phones and cleaning responsibilities
- Recalling patients and cold calling to book community outreach health talks and screenings
Training to be successful will be provided. Salary range is $16- $18 per hour.
Hours are Mondays & Wednesdays 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30 am – 6:00 pm plus occasional 2-4 hours per week for community outreach events when scheduled.
The position is available immediately, and we hope to hire someone within the next 2 weeks.
You must love large dogs.
Job orientations with first interviews are at our clinic, 20 Sunpark Plaza SE, Suite 102, Calgary, AB T2X 3T2:
Thursday June 6 at 6pm
or Monday June 10 at 5pm
Bring your resume, 3 references (including your last employers’) and a cover letter that describes why you want this position and what makes you a great candidate.