What to Expect on Your First Visit with Dr. Nenshi
To ensure your first visit with us is a pleasant one, here are the procedures you can expect during your 30 – 60 minutes with us:
- Paperwork: Complete this questionnaire to help us get to know you. The Doctor will use this information to help formulate a diagnosis and recommend your treatment plan.
- Consultation: You’ll meet the Doctor who will review your health history and determine if your problem is a Chiropractic case. You will be advised of the cost of any office procedures.
- Examination: Standard physical, orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic tests will be performed to determine the cause(s) of your problem.
- X-rays: If necessary the doctor will refer you to a clinic that will perform the necessary tests. These are taken to visualize the spinal problems and to reveal any pathology.
- Correlation: Before proper care can be rendered the doctor will study your examination finding. Later, you will review the doctor’s findings and get specific care recommendations
- Therapeutic procedures: Typically, the doctor will not treat on the first visit. If you are in pain please advise the doctor. The doctor may suggest the application of ice, heat, massage therapy, or the use of some other procedure to help reduce inflammation and to make you more comfortable. The doctor will not prescribe any medications.
- Future visits: Your first visit is complete. Plan to spend about 30 minutes on your next visit to review the doctor’s report of findings (ROF) and receive your chiropractic adjustment. Then, typical visits will usually last only about 5-10 minutes
- Questions: If at any time you do not understand any procedures or expectations on your part, please feel free to ask the doctor or the office staff for further clarification. Any monies given are non-refundable.